Can CBD Alleviate Dating Anxiety for Dog Lovers?

Do you and your WingPet have first-date jitters? Experts say cannabidiol (CBD) could help. We’re all a little rusty when it comes to in-person dating after years of social isolation. It also comes as no surprise that the occurrence of social anxiety is on a steady rise, no thanks to the pandemic. If the thought […]

4 Tips to Score a 2nd Date With a Pet Lover

  Do you think you’ve mastered dating? There are 31% of singles who think they have, and they’ve coined their skill as gambiting. For the other 69% who aren’t all that confident in getting date number two, FetchaDate is here to help! Four quick dating tips 1. Location, location, location Unless you’ve had in-depth conversions […]

How To Have a Pet-friendly Holiday Season

  It’s beginning to look a lot like a WingPet Christmas! Is your WingPet a little naughty from time to time? The festive season is full of weird and interesting sights, smells, and textures. Even the most well-behaved WingPet might find himself on the naughty list if he gets a little curious. So, we’ve made […]

The Winter Blues May Affect Your Pet Too

  Gone are the long summer nights and hot days frolicking at the dog park. In their place are cozy nights in, basking in the heat of the fireplace. Or, as others see it, short days with little sunlight and frigid weather that makes it almost unbearable to walk your pooch, let alone get out […]

When Pet Allergies Get in the Way of Online Dating

Dating someone with pet allergies doesn’t have to be ruff! National Pet Day has been heavenly for Dog Twitter today. However, Democratic mayoral candidate Andrew Yang brought up a sore spot for some dog lovers: pet allergies. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, in the United States, “as many as three in […]

Secret to Fresh Breath Smooches from Your Pet

Wouldn’t it be great if pets could brush their own teeth! How often do you brush your pets teeth? They actually need it daily. Dental hygiene isn’t just for humans There is nothing worse than going in for a first kiss, then BAM! Your date’s bad breath hits you like a ton of bricks. While […]

Dogs Sniffing and Detecting Coronavirus in People

The evolution of COVID-19 testing has changed rapidly since the pandemic began. However, animals may be able to identify an effective way to reduce the spread. How? Detection by canine. Canine COVID-19 detection is reportedly effective. Some field tests are even yielding results of up to 94% accuracy. The dogs are trained using actual samples […]

Older Pets Make Great Covid Companions Too!

According to Nielsen, dog diaper sales have increased to $24 million from March to Aug. 15, up 202% from the same period last year. But while more people are adopting puppies and house training, can we show a little love to adult dogs, too? Adult dogs are fantastic to adopt. The mature dog can also […]

Finding Out Your Dog’s DNA

Crossbreeds can make some of the most gorgeous dogs. The downside is with those two breeds coming together, that’s double the risks of potential breed-dominant disorders and diseases. Whether you have a purebred dog or a mutt, you should be aware of common conditions that may affect your dog from puppyhood to senior age. Additionally, […]

Don’t Skimp on Quality to Save a Few Bucks on Dog Food

As wonderful as pets are, they’re also pretty expensive. Acorns reports that pet owners spent $36.9 billion to feed their pets in 2019, nearly double what they spent in 2009. Veterinary care, the second biggest annual expense, costs owners an average of $29.3 billion. While humans are closer than ever with their pets and want […]
SWIPE RIGHT TO Reveal if you’re a Match

Get the App!

Get the App!